Since 1910, the Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis (JFCS) has provided a broad range of programs and services to people in the Jewish and general communities.
JFCS needed more space for its growing staff and services, and found an existing space to relocate its offices and program space. The new offices strategically organize departments to facilitate collaboration and shared resources. The design enhances amenities for staff, and increases privacy and security for staff and visitors.
The building also integrates a food shelf and thrift shop operated by the organization’s partner, PRISM (People Responding in Social Ministry). JFCS and PRISM’s shared location improves ease of access to services by community members.